Home

Jedimod Hilts! !

Zippo85

people. to get already made sabers to work. the model (.glm file) goes into saber_<name> and the skins still have to be in saber/

the reason being is the model calls where they are located. now of course with this. the problem are unique names. some people who used one file called it saber... wich is the basic one due to lack of foresight. so to get all of them to work fine themselves, you need to re-compile them.

simple eh?

i think i could do it. but i want a list of the sabers that need it first, not just ones people havent worked out yet

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by delquar

people. to get already made sabers to work. the model (.glm file) goes into saber_<name> and the skins still have to be in saber/

the reason being is the model calls where they are located. now of course with this. the problem are unique names. some people who used one file called it saber... wich is the basic one due to lack of foresight. so to get all of them to work fine themselves, you need to re-compile them.

simple eh?

i think i could do it. but i want a list of the sabers that need it first, not just ones people havent worked out yet

Oh yeah! why didnt I Think of That?

HANG ON! if you do this surely you cant have more than one saber! cos each one will overwrite the saber.jpg in the saber folder

well i think that i got the Qui-Gon saber from [PS] to work properly but i had to rename the pk3 file since [PS] comes before Assests and therefore don't work :-\ .zip]Linkie you can download it here and since i'm not sure i got the textures to work properly can one of you guys look at it??

and i have got some problems with the selection bar... all the sabers use the same one (IE like the one that comes with Luke ANH saber...) can make a screenshot to show you....

EDIT: Fixed link

ok guys, i made a adi mundi saber hilt with both support regular and support for jedimod, you have to make them a md3, then fix the .skin file, then recompile it with the new .skin file. If you dont do that the skin will not show properly

I have made a hiltpack with the saberhilts of:

qui-gon

dooku

yoda

windu

obi-wan

plo koon

anakin

vader

maul (for some reason there's no texture on this one)

Added preview pics for sabers of:

luke

reborn

desann

kyle

Anybody interested?

I posted this on the dooku thread regarding the hilt, which I got to work with jedimod but with problems...

"I did what needed to be done to make it jedimod compatible, but ALL my saber icons on the saber selection screen now have the dooku saber icon. Desann, Luke, and Reborn sabers work fine when I select them, but the icons are all dooku."

anyone run into this problem yet?

I am working on as many hilts as I can, currently I have

Obi wan

Anakin

Vader

Yoda

Exar Kun

Darth Maul

Kyle

Reborn

Desann

Luke

Luke (ep5)

Luke (ep6)

all WITH working textures

The only problem I now have is the icon in the weapons/force HUD (lower left corner of screen) is always the standard saber hilt icon. I cannot get the game to use the icons for each hilt, or it makes ALL hilt icons the same.

example to clear it up

I have luke, reborn, desann hilts in game. The HUD icon is standard lightsaber. I put in YODA's hilt, with HUD icon included and start game. ALL hilt icons (luke, reborn, desann) in the HUD are now yoda's saber.

I can't figure out how to change that, but that is the only problem I have. I will find a host and upload it once I get about a dozen or so sabers finished.

Sorry, I don't know what's up, they seem to work fine on mine. If I figure it out I'll tell you. BTW my name's Xyphox (pronounced zifox). How do you pronounce Xyopharjaskldfj;a? Mostly I don't understand how to pronounce the semi-colon.

Archived