Home

Jedimod Hilts! !

Zippo85

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by delquar

people. to get already made sabers to work. the model (.glm file) goes into saber_<name> and the skins still have to be in saber/

the reason being is the model calls where they are located. now of course with this. the problem are unique names. some people who used one file called it saber... wich is the basic one due to lack of foresight. so to get all of them to work fine themselves, you need to re-compile them.

simple eh?

no, not simple wherre is the file with the saber_<name> ??? see you guys dont explain where this stuff is, you just tell it. damn...

ok. how about this. to make vaders saber selectable. you must make it in a directory called 'models/weapons2/saber_vader/saber_w.glm'

the <name> is whatever name the saber has, kinda like how models for characters are under there names.

that work?

Originally posted by delquar

ok. how about this. to make vaders saber selectable. you must make it in a directory called 'models/weapons2/saber_vader/saber_w.glm'

the <name> is whatever name the saber has, kinda like how models for characters are under there names.

that work?

so i just make that file? anywhere? or is there a specific place? and if there is where is it?

Originally posted by remark 666

I have a BIG, NICE pack ready right here, the icons are the f*cking best too (ask the beta testers), textures/models/etc work 100%

the only thing is....it's going to be for the upcoming JediMod 1.2 :p

Sounds good!

could you write a list of what you have in it so far?

and when can we expect it to be released?

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but you don't have to recompile all the sabers. I have all available hilts for JediMod1.1(or++2.2), because it's very simple to convert them.

Just some little things:

Repack them in a pk3 that includes the folder

models/weapons2/saber_sabername/files

Now the problem are the textures. But them in a folder

models/weopons2/saber/texturefile

The problem is that most of the textures are called saber.jpg.

So now rename the texture to something that has the same number of letters than the texture file had before (in case of saber.jpg it must have 5 letters)

Now open the glm file in your "saber_sabername" folder with a hex editor, you will find the texture path in one of the first lines. Now rename the saber.jpg to your new name and save the file. This works!!!

You don't need the 3D programs and the m3d file.

Greetz All Talented Lightsaber Hilt Artists,

My name is Gex Agetro (AKA Psychopussy!) and I am looking to organize and put together an "expansion pack" for JediMod++v2.2.

The lightsaber hilt selection feature supported in JediMod++v2.2 is an excellent idea. I am calling all lightsaber hilt artists out there, to make contact with me if they are interested in being apart of an expansion pack for JediMod++v2.2.

The expansion pack will consist of a wide variety of different lightsaber hilts. From the most popular to the high rated. The best-of-the-best.

If you are a lightsaber hilt artist and you are interested in being a part of this, just contact my via email, (gex@bigpond.net.au), and we will discuss things further.

Thankyou for your time,

Gex Agetro (AKA PsychoPussy!)

gex@bigpond.net.au

Archived