Home

i need a new class for yoda en sp because i dont like class desann because throws lig

jedi5red

you can use "class luke"

unfortunately that will make him suck (getting his ass kicked by desann, which would be impossible since yoda IS the best lightsaberist out there).

I tried to give him "class tavion" (if you think about it yoda did fight a bit like her) but then his lightsabre didn't ignite.

You wouldn't happen to know how to fix that?

I try to use "class" luke too and with a lot of healt (1000) and everything "5" (reactions;aim; move....etc) and still desann kill

the most powerfull jedi ever (yoda of course) so i need if is possible create a new

"class" or improve luke`s class.

And i don't know how to ignite the lightsaber sorry

Originally posted by jedi5red

I try to use "class" luke too and with a lot of healt (1000) and everything "5" (reactions;aim; move....etc) and still desann kill

the most powerfull jedi ever (yoda of course) so i need if is possible create a new

"class" or improve luke`s class.

And i don't know how to ignite the lightsaber sorry

Is their a tutorial on making forceclasses from scrath, i would like to know, i belive raven hasn't released a tool set yet to deal with those things,

what did you make his rank? the class should be luke for fighting style, but if you up his moving speed, and his over all attack/turning speed he'll move as fast as Yoda.

You need to make sure his rank is Capt and not anything less. If it's anything less he has no chance of beating Desann.

If you want to put him in a map you can give him a spawnscript.

That way you can set all his force powers (saber attack and deffence to 5 for example and take away saberthrow if you dont want him to use it.)

Guys is their a tutorial for this or a toolset i need because i dont know which file extension to use on the assets i unzipped them into wordpad.

However i would like to know where to do these things, putting in my own music in a level, changing stats of char in SP etc.

Archived