Home

Tchouky, you still around?

Dest

I think a lot of people would like to have only your model scaling mod and rgb saber mod without JediMod included. If your still modding for jk2 it would be cool if you could fix the small bugs, add saber scaling and re-relaese your mod. If not, then I can do it and just put in the readme that you made the mod and I just fixed some bugs. I just thought it would be cool if you released it so you can get all the credit you deserve for your great mod.

Originally posted by Dest

I think a lot of people would like to have only your model scaling mod and rgb saber mod without JediMod included. If your still modding for jk2 it would be cool if you could fix the small bugs, add saber scaling and re-relaese your mod. If not, then I can do it and just put in the readme that you made the mod and I just fixed some bugs. I just thought it would be cool if you released it so you can get all the credit you deserve for your great mod.

Hey dest. why not just enable (bot + player) rgb sabers in TeamFFA and that would keep everyone :D . Anyway we would not be able to manage without your Gr8 mod :thumbs1:

Archived