Home

What is This Glitch in JediMod1.1?????!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkJedi91681

can someone tell me what this is? i've been trying to fix this since i downloaded the mod.it keeps giving me this error message and i think the reason being is b/c the kyle saber isnt on the saber hilt list.also sometimes i notice bots when they pull out there lightsabers they pull out the guns and the lightsaber is coming out of the barrel, and also when i change players it alwayz goes to the kyle model no matter what model i choose in game.anyone know how to fix this? maybe a way to add kyles saber in or something b/c i believe thats the problem since kyles saber is the default saber to use in game and its not on the list, it just uses lukes and reborns sabers. not even desann's hilt loads. heres the link to a pc of the error message, if anyone can give me some input i'd appreciate it thanx

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/tonymontana91681/glitchinjedimod.jpg

ok apprently angelfire isnt letting me show the pic throught his link so put in ur browser http://www.angelfire.com./wizard/ then put tonymontana91681/glitchinjedimod.jpg and it should come up

by the way if u cant see the picture the error says

RE_RegisterModel:R_AllocModel() failed for 'models/weapons2/saber_/saber_w.glm'

i am guessing its the kyle saber hilt that wasnt included in the mods.anyone experienced this and somehow know how to fix it? im guessing u just have to add something to the directory or something. any help would be appreciated,thanx:)

i gotta complain, somehow these new mods r kinda glitchy, ive been teakin it now for 2 days and i still cant figure out whats wrong with it. i have to wait till Dest lets me know whats goin on b/c ive tried everything, unless someone else has had this problem and has somehow fixed it. ne wayz bak to work on it ill let anyone know if i got it. and if someone else figures out how to fix this let me know plz ASAP :)

If you read the readme file that came with the new Jedimod (1.1) the author specifically states that most saber hilts dont work with the mod at this time. He also (if I remember) tells saber hilt modelers what needs to be done to those models to make them selectable.

Maybe that clears up some of the confusion?

-

did you try changing the default directory for kyle's saber to saber_kyle? Fixed it for me.

-Chrono_MOT- how do i change the directory to saber_kyle? is it in the assets0.pk3 file? b/c i went in there yesterday and extracted the saber folder then changed it to saber_kyle then added it to the pk3 then deleted the saber folder, then i went intot he game and it got worse lol my character model which was yoda when i took the light saber out it took the gun out as well and i had the saber coming out from the side of the barrel, like wuts happenin to some of my bots, it was actually happenin to me, so i changed everything back and it wa sback to normal except for the problems still persisting, let me know how u changed the directory urself so i may try it ur way :) thanx alot -Chrono_MOT-

dang it i put it in the base folder lol i have jedimod 1.1 ig uess ill try it with jedimod++ and see wut happens. so i put the folder with the hilt pk3 into the gamedata folder and thats it? or do i take the hilt file out and put it in the gamedata folder by itself without the folder? thanx DeadlyBOFH for the help :)

i'm about to give up:( i put the kylehilt.pk3 file into the gamedata folder and nuthin, then i put it into the base and the jediplus mod folder and nuthin still.it gives me the error still, is there somethin i might have to type into the console maybe to get it goin or something? or maybe change something in the directory? i dunno, so i just put the pk3 file into the gamedata folder correct and it should fix it? i tried it and it still gave me the message, im runnin out of ideas on how to fix it:( anything else i could try?

well ive tried everything with the hilt, its not helping it :( i dunno wut to do anymore ive pretty much run out of ideas, if soeone has fixed this please let me know the exact way,DeadlyBOFH thank u for the help but i put the pk3 in the folder and in numerous folders as well and it didnt fix it:( thank u for the help, if u kno something else i can do plz let me kno also does someone know how to rename a folder inside the assetts0? b/c it would be easier if i could just rename the folder within the pk3 instead of extracting the folder and renaming it and then going through the long time to put it back in, which i tried and it gave me this error where my gun was the handle of my lightsaber and it was coming out the barrel towards the side, i have winrar by the way, if anyone knows how to rename a folder within the assetts pk3's let me know as well, thank u:)

oh DeadlyBOFH im talking about in an offline game bro, like me make a game myself with bots in it lol not in a server game.ive been tryint of ix it in a normal offline game with 6 bots, im sure online it fixes it but offline its a different story. u kno anything about offline?thanx for the help to bro greatly appreciated :)

ok last night i dont know how but i was able to run an offline game without getting the error and switching hilts with no problems, but i loaded up jedki knight 2 and then seperately the jedi mod. but when i made a shortcut for it and entered a game after a while boom error message again. anyone have any update on how to fix this finally? i kno ive almost got it but if someone has anymore input it would help:)

ok i found another thing that doesnt work either, whenever the game starts it never has the error message, i get the message a little bit into the game.n e wayz i was messing around a bit now and i found out any hilt u dont load before the error message wont load at all. it will just give u the error message, yes the same one with the hilts name. if anyone knows a sure fire way to get rid of the message plz lemme kno ASAP so far nuthin has worked and im startin to think its the mod itself

Archived