Home

Connection interruption!

StarViperPilot

When I first got the game everything ran great. I have a cable modem and multiplayer was and still is fairly smooth. But about two weeks ago I started getting these weird connection interruptions. My charatcer freezes but I can still see everyone else move! (and kill me :( ). I don't remember changing any settings or installing anything new when the problem started. Anyone have an idea of what might cause this? I tried reinstalling and am running the 1.04 patch.

ok what going on is lag (in case you didnt know) this is cause by high ping. to lower it close any unneeded programs that are running in the background(the ones in the bottom right). also try restarting your computer. also this could be because your are far from the server. does this happen all the time or only to a few?

It could also be a server side rate problem. Too many servers run a larger player capacity than it can handle. Get one too many players and boom! You laggggggg city. Also can be caused by someone with a dial-up connection joining a cable based server. Cable based servers are more unstable so you can get a lot of lag.

Archived