Home

skin request ffa Luke Bespin fatigues

jedi ledur

Hey HapSlash,

I don't know what they are saying about it, but I really like it.

I downloaded it when it was on jediknightii.net. But then a bought a new hard disk and needed to download it again but it had gone. It took me ages to track it down, I finally found it on that german site.

Is there any possibility you could do a Anakin and/or Ep I Obi-wan as we are still lacking very good skins of them.

Keep skinning, you rock!

The site must be down,... it was working yesterday morning though,...

As for Anakin and Obi-Wan, I may get around to making skins for them, unless someone else comes along and makes a really good one.

I still am interested in hearing what they have to say about the skin though. I took some basic german classes back in school, and could speak it fluently, well,... as fluently as someone who had been beaten in the head with a bag full o' rocks. But, as time passes, unused brain cells become weak and die. I can make out some of the basic words, but I'll never fully understand what's being said without a translator.

The link above is working now, and I looked around and found a translator program I could use to find out what the Germans said. Mind you it's not perfect, but I get the feeling they don't really like it.

lol

What to it also only approximate is Luke Skywalker??

Does not look like Luke, is however nevertheless down load worthy.

Simmer from like TownRagnar with light sword;)

that should be the dark clone by Luke (luuke is called) from its hand was gmacht

Thus he does not please me in such a way --

Does not look bad!

Sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water sausage water

rofl

change geffaealigsts you idiot

hae so'n gschmarre

That looks stick gay out so'n ####s!!!

Hey the skin is good and he looks case of up each like Luke the face isn't a hundred % is worthwhile oneself per successfully however nevertheless nciht in such a way he

Archived