Home

Okay, my little vacation's over. Time to revive this forum.

VampireHunterD

Okay okay okay okay. I decided to see what's going on here and

what I see is not good. I've read several fights over that damn Yoda model saying it sucks (which really it doesn't, lol) poor Kinja. He's only trying to give you guys something great. This forum doesn't even have many people hanging in it anymore.

Sheesh!! What's this? I see someone is making the eminem model. And several people are having major fits over it (it's not really worth having fits over anyway) I myself hate eminem. but I'm not gonna make a major bitchy case about it. (even though this model proves people are running out of ideas around here. lol)

Okay, now to get to the point. A lot of you have been getting the thought that I have quit modeling for JK2 altogether. Well let me tell you something: I HAVE NOT QUIT MODELING FOR JK2! Did you get all that? okay great, lol.

Anyway, I am still working on my projects and I am going to have them over at the Game Moddz website that Midgit Yoda will have up and running sometime. These Game Moddz forums will be much better and cleaner than what I see here apparently. So for crying out loud don't go thinking I've given up and let people bully me out of here.

And one more thing, on my "farewell thread" I noticed some quite smartass remarks that were posted on there. Especially the user with the name "The Librarian". I would like to point out that he is an immature needle dick retard who can go to hell for all I care.

For the rest of you people, have a nice day. ;)

I'm not sure when this new site will be up. I have emailed Midgit Yoda asking him about it. We had the Jedi Council forums up and running before. But he decided to change the name of Game Moddz because we have more than just JK2 and StarWars topics to talk about there.

Oh and by the way, I'm also one of the Administrators at this new forum too. So when we have it up and running I'm sure people will come there instead since this forum is obviously trashed all to hell. lol. :D

The current project I'm working on is of course, Tom Servo. I am a major fan of MST3K so I decided to go to work on Tom Servo. I don't have pics yet because there isn't very much to show. I'll have some pics when I get him done some more. In the meantime people, try to get along and play nice with each other, lol.

this is turning out to be a "Days of our Lives" episode :p Can we just leave it at That and say Vamp is Makin models on his UNDER CONSTRUCTION website (that means its NOT done and it shouldnt have much on there for that reason).

End of story :D

Why don't you get over yourself VampireHunterD?

The level of reponse to this thread shows just how little you are valued here. No one appreciates idiots who kick up a big fuss when they're obviously looking for some attention, for someone to say "Oh no man, don't leave, we really need you here!". Sithlord contributed much more to these forums than you ever did. When he left, he was pointing out the problems here, his thread had a point. You obviously saw the attention he got and decided you wanted a little for yourself...

You've shown me how immature YOU are... You've shown everyone one else too ..

I personally don't think it's quite fair to point out immaturity. In fact there are dozens of people on this forum, that are quite immature. So pointing out a person and calling him immature is quite unfair.

Other thing that bothers me is people comparing others on how much they CONTRIBUTED, when in fact they have nothing to offer themsleves. Most of the people here have contributed a great time and frustration to give people nice little model players and lightsaber hilts. From what i have seen Vampire Hunter D has contributed a great deal of work., Including a player model.

I would compare the modleres here to TEACHERS, they can say what hey want, do as they please and very rarly get into trouble. Why becasue they are teaching the massess. I feel the modeler has a right to tell an ####### to #### off, becasue he earned the right to.

....My two cents....may sound werid......casue I am fading fast.

who cares 'how much' people have contributed, its the quality that matters

VampireD has contributed quite a lot of work, but the models just plain suck....(have you seen his VampireHunterD model?)

The Librarian has made a model (not realeased yet) that pisses all over anything vampirehunterD has made

and anyways, VampirehunterD never even left (check out his 'farewell' forum, theres post after post from him, even after he 'left') He just wants people to love him, and miss him....pah!

of course everyone saying this guy sucks cant model worth sh*t themselves.

anyways, are you the one who made that vampire hunter D model? that's one of favorites, damn good job on that one if it was you. and being a former huge fan of mst3k it'll be great to see tom servo wield a lightsaber. for anyone who doesnt know what the hell a tom servo is just imagine a little floating gumball machine kicking your a$$ in jk2. hehe, im sure this model will be great.

If you're going to put modelers on a higher level like that, musashi, shouldn't you hold them to higher standards of behaviour and etiquette?

These aren't the days of the samurai anymore...I believe it's backwards logic for people to "earn" a rude, obnoxious attitude by contributing to the community (I certainly acknowledge Vampy's D model, I've had it for a while).

Of course, more likely than not, that's just the way he is.

Glad to hear it, VampireHunterD.

For once, can't we just let this go? I posted somewhere else on this subject: we are all here at this forum for a common reason. Why do we have to constantly be going for each other's throat? We all have different personalities. Why can't we just accept it and move on? Otherwise, this will kill this forum ...

Have you actually followed the whole story Musashi? I really don't think I deserve to be labelled an "immature needle dick retard" by someone who doesn't even know me.

I never compared VampireHunterD's work to anyone elses. I don't care how good it is. Its probably quite a well constructed model. That wasn't the point of my post. Sithlord had a point to make in his 'farewell thread', VampireHunterD didn't. He basically took Sithlord's post and repeated it in his own thread, looking for a little attention. But enough about that, I dont care about that anymore.

I don't see why a modeller has a right to slag people off because they have submitted a model... pfft earning the right to put people down is a really screwed up concept my friend, get back to reality.

Oh and as a disclaimer, I don't hold my unfinished model over anybody elses, including VampireHunterD's...

The only part of my fellow modelers I will defend outside their attitude is their work. I will say its good or bad whether or not I like them.

However, I will not sit around and just let people talk garbage like they're the best thing since sliced bread just because they released a couple of hits. At the same time, I won't sit around and let people talk garbage that have nothing to show for.

Humility before hubris my friends.

But the Vampire D model is NOT a well constucted model. It's the Luke model, or perhaps the prisoner model, with some the nose enlarged and little polygons on the back of the head extrueded down to look like hair. Then add a simple hat and some stuff to hide the shoulders and that's it. The face skin is just a single plain texture. The rest is a direct rip of whatever original JKII model he used.

And he is a rude little person that flames other modelers for no reason and then goes and does EXACTLY the same thing that he flames other people for doing.

Archived