Home

Jabba the Hutt Model

Rex_Raptor__

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's hard to believe that someone, who doesn't know how to upload some images, has the skill to model such perfect meshes.

I don't wanna say you should not try and make a Jabba model, but don't post such things until you have something to show.

Everyone can say "I am modeling the complete Skywalker family, here is my Luke *showing a picture of original game Luke*"

No one will believe you, so first do something, then show your work. It won't work the wother way around.

ITS SIMPLE just enter your modeling program, press prnt Screen( or alt prnt screen) and paste onto a paintprogram and send the pic to me whether its finished or not. We wanna see a WIP, not a "wait till its done without and update pics"!!

Is it just me, or is this Jaybiggspr in one of his usual poor disguises to trick us?

Your tricks will not work on me. Or perhaps you may even be

Tru_Weed_Smoka.

Say didn't Tru_Weed_Smoka get banned by the way while I was

gone? I was just wondering. I haven't heard about anything that's been going on here for a while.

Im not bothered about wether you are makin a jabba or not

The fact is that you said this

Originally posted by Rex_Raptor__

Here are some old model pics that i made!

Pit Droid and a stormtrooper StormTrooper.

i know for a fact that you did not make these and you are claiming you did.

none of the pictures you have posted are your own work. And claiming that they are is to break one of the most fundamental rules here

so stop with all this "are you calling me a lier" crap. it is obvious you have lied here today so just admit it

http://www.freewebhost.biz/bakers8er/Jabba.bmp

well hes actually workin on a jabba model! So i think its time for us to stop makin fun of the kid now:D Its ok for a Beginner model but i have to warn you kid, We, the JK2 community WILL be watching you closely! If you show any signs of this being a hoax, you mind as well change your name ( if not again) cause this community has already put up with a hoax of a jabba and we wont stand for another one.

oh and Happy modeling:D

Yeah, keep it up kid....

Oh, and I hope all of you guys on this thread are 12 also...otherwise I'd have to say something about everyone misspelling the word "liar" (with the exception of BakerS8er, of course). You're gonna lose the big spelling-bee in school tomorrow if you don't brush up! :D

Funny stuff - made me laugh.

Archived