Home

Who has Dreamcast's Jedi Power Battles or x-box's obi 1? (for sounds)

Grafox

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the DC doesnt have any RCA outpouts?, the white and red ones being the audio...just plug those into the soundcard and record, i remember doing this for the SNES and PSX.

If you (and i mean anyone who's got the game) cant get past a certain level (to unlock Ki), you could use a cheat or two :)

I'm pretty sure the game could provide lots of sounds for other characters as well.

I dont have the dvd (and the vcd sucks)

u need a y-cable: females to male (its sized like a headphone jack, or like ur pc speakers) or a simple jack for mono sound.

http://www.cablesnmor.com/stereo-rca-y.html

its the W13300 model u need...radioshack got some like those.

Ask your "qualified" technician, what kinda splitter you need to plug your DC RCA cables into a soundcard...i'm pretty sure he'll know right away.

oh well, thanx for trying anyway.

I got some Good news.. and... Some more GOOD news. :D

1) I got that DVD to MP3 prog up and running (the trial one)

2) I found my Episode 1: TPM DVD. Thank god we took it with us on the move over here to California. Or else you would of had to wait until September 2 or 3 when we get in our house. :|

Anyway, I'm doing what I can now taking what Mundi sounds I can out. It's limited to 5 minutes per session btw. If you want anything specific Gra, just tell me. I'll look for it. ;)

**Edit: Well, in the Chamber he says "Your thoughts dwell on your mother."... I'm still looking for more..

**Edit #2: I got that quote recorded just in case. I just gotta figure out how to get rid of the rest of the noise in Goldwave. :p Where else does he talk Gra?

Archived