Home

Style Over Substance: Friday AVI Blowout

Veregon

NOTE: Sorry about blank post, lucasforums borked out as I was submitting.

Well Tang and I got a little crazy with the demo making the other day and below is the result. Included below are a video or two showing off the new blue style uber move that we added since the blue style is a bit neglected at the moment. There is also a video showing off Safe Fall in action, which has been long overdue.

New Blue Spin Move

New Blue Spin Move put to good use

Safe Fall

A little fancy foot work

Let us know what you think, we definitely want to hear what you guys have to say on the forum.

I especially like, the slow fall, very impressive! I hope you will incorporate the ideal saber settings in your mod by defualt...

g_sabertracesaberfirst 0

g_saberghoul2collision 1

g_saberdamagescale 3

If so, you will accompany so great duels, with your great code changes....

I'am also curious as to what or how exactly you constructed the mod. Is C++ programming knowledge used to manipulate the game code?

I added some extra slow motion into the avi's for theatrical purposes. During gameplay Jedi have the ability to use Force Foresight which sends everything into slow motion for a very brief period of time, allowing the Jedi to react to attacks faster. Slow motion is also activated when a kill is scored.

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Also, in the safe fall demo, I noticed the reborn boss used a DFA in medium. :confused: Explain yourself! :mad:

Good eye Lunatic! We've made the "DFA" move in Red Stance do the 360 spin that can be seen in a few of our other AVI's (shameless plug) and have added it to the Medium Stance in it's original form where you could aim it slightly as you were in the air. To balance this the Medium DFA does much less damage than the Red one.

Archived