Home

WIP: Generic Civilian Model

Emon

Just some generic civilian model I've been working on in MS3D. Modified prisoner/Jedi model.

Flat shades:

civ011.gif

civ012.gif

Smooth shades:

civ013.gif

civ014.gif

I was thinking about making the flaps in the front just one, bigger flap. What should I do?

Woaah :eek: - hehe ya thats gonna be hard....but hey look at it this way, it'll be the best sp map ever made :D And yes, I think just one flap would be different and less jedi like. - EDIT - just looked at the civilian.... I think it looks perfecto LEAVE IT! :D haha, sry :p

Actually, the though had crossed my mind to combine like 10 civie models into one...well, not that far..

The Jedi/prisoner model has two toggleable heads. Most of the outfit would be rather generic. I can make some small variations that you could toggle on/off in SP, would add more variety per model.

Looks good, When you said GENERIC model I thoguht that ment crappy model (most of the time it does because they seem to think that the owrd generic gives them an excues to do bad). Your model on the otherhand proved me wrong.

As for some of the other posts. Why not make the flaps into one and the have skins that change it into 2 or even totally remove it? Also I do hope that you are making the hood and cape removable because I don't think every civy would walk around with them on. Those are my ideas on adding customizability.

Well I tried a single drap, it didn't look very good so I'll leave it at two. Upper/lower cape, hood, drapes, all removable with surfon/surfoff in the NPC files. I'll also probably reuse the hood and belt and some other accessories which I have yet to make on other models, such as the Chiss and some female models, too.

Archived