Home

Tom Servo Reskinned and updated.

VampireHunterD

Awesome model guys! I was hoping someone would make Servo and eventually Crow.

Thank you. :) And yes I have vowed to make the Crow player model. :D

And by the way everyone, I have made an entire voice pack for Tom Servo now, it is done. I have a total of 86 files in it altogether. You will be able to find just about any sound you could possibly ever want for Tom Servo. Even a couple you didn't think existed. :D

Plus I also have another sound folder made for him that has all his action sounds. I have quite a few death sounds that you can use at your command. :D

And another thing, I found Tom Servo's "bite me" and "jump up my butt" taunts. There are other things like "I'm Tom Servo reporting" or "Hey someone turn off the fat rotating guy" (one of my favorites. lol). Or even something like "Hope that bomb didn't land on our '68 impala."Or even this: "Nice evenin', I think I'm gonna go and drunk and hit someone". lol. :D

In this new pack I have, usually whatever you're looking for for Tom Servo sounds, you'll find it in this pack. ;)

Now good day everyone, I have to wait on Kman to finish fixing the one part on the skin and I'll be ready to prepare it for going ingame. :D

Just remember not to animate his arms at all except for a slight jiggle :)

Oh, and a thought for the team colours...how about doing one version with the opaque gumball machine, as when they're watching the movies?

Be very sweet to see the guys in Outcast, by the way! Now all we need is an SoL FFA map! And I think you've inspired me to convert my G.I.R. model from Maya to a player model :)

Oh, and a thought for the team colours...how about doing one version with the opaque gumball machine, as when they're watching the movies?

I have made it to where for the team colors Tom Servo's entire body will either be blue or red. Now don't go thinking I just colored over the skin and made it look like sh!t. Here's what I did to color it and make it still have its detail:

I opened the .tga file in PaintShopPro7, selected the retouch tool, and chose the option for it called "color to target". This makes it where the models can be made to look like they have one color like red or blue and still have their original detail. It amazes me just how many options you can use at your command in PSP7. :D

Of course, I still have yet to acquire all the need-to-know skills of PhotoShop 7. I'm looking foward to finding out just what I can acheive with that program along with PSP7. :D

Vampire my friend long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT*- I know who you are. You are *not* welcome in my threads. Leave at once or I shall be quite angry. Well, I'm already angry with the fact you brought your stinking presence into one of my threads. You stink of stupidity. Now leave or else...... :mad:

great model so far Vamp

Thank you BakerS8er. And I intend to keep it going as a great model all the way. :D

OH AND JUST TO BRING THIS TO EVERYONE'S ATTENTION:

I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY SENT THE FINISHED .SKIN FILE TO KMAN AND HE SHOULD BE WORKING ON THE SHADER FILE ANYTIME NOW. :D :D :D :D

Great to hear. Looks great so far and I know KMan will really spruce it up. I will tell my MSTie friends who play JO to get the model when it's out to get this baby. If I find out how to skin, I'd gladly make Mike & Joel.

Glad to hear you'll try to make Mike and Joel. :D I've started working on Crow right now. I just finished making the top part of his body. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived