Home

Another Gundam For jk2 from gemini!

fuc847

how about a generic gundam with surfaces you can turn on/off? That way everyone could have a completely different looking gundam for MP.

OK. Who wants a Gundam MP mod? I sure as hell do now that I've thought about how cool it could be. Just disable all powers except for jumping and offense/defense. Then you could have some awesome mech-on-mech battles.

What does everyone think? Gundam MP mod? heh. I'm lovin the idea already. ^_^

Oh yes...and a Gundam-Epyon would rock total ass.

Don't get me started! If I could model players good enough I would have already DONE one!!!

^_^

I write music, so re-arranging the CT music and exporting to MP3s for maps is no problem.

Unfortunately I'm the only die-hard chrono trigger fan, we're like Jedi during the GCW. ^_^

personaly i think Gundam Wing is REALLY gay

Armored Core is kinda cool

but even if i don't like gundam wing...great models...im gunu download them and test them out..nicly done =O)

(just because a show or game is dumb doesn't mean the models r'nt cool) =OP

Originally posted by King of Hearts

I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I made a repaint of the HiNu without the funnels add more sounds and a total repaint, and repaint it to look like the RX-78 2 Gundam?

Let me know

hi nu looks nothin like rx 78 rx178 would be a better candidate but somene should just bring rx 78 from q3 to jkii or even better gpo2 and double x! and all u wingers currently gemini only makes uc models so if any of u want wing stuff convert it from q3 to jkii it took gemini 8hrs the 1st tim and 4 hrs the 2nd so its worth it considering it takes at least 10hrs to make a good model.

pio koon just watch z gundam or chars counter attck u wont be dissapointed unlike gw where the main characters are invincible in cca the heros die and it isnt all for the kids as much as turn a g gundam and wing were. im very depressed that they r realsin g gundam instead of the next in the series the incredible z gundam

I know it looks nothing like HiNu I have Char's Counter Attack and have almost every gundam series on dvd with English subs.. The only ones I haven't seen is TurnA and Victory, and Zeta Gundam, but Its just a repaint nothing more I will post pictures later.. I did find a gelgoog quake 3 model I just don't know to convert it ^_^ I also heard that Gundam Universe at http://www.planetquake.com/gundamuniverse/

Is doing a Gundam conversion for Quake 3 and has a gelgoog and a GPO2 for download...

heh

ive never really been a fan of the anime stuff like the gundam stuff...it just seems really stupid to me (no offense of course just my opinion =OP)

and odds r ill probly never like it

but i do like the models and think u did a damn good job

next u need to make the Armored Core unit on the Armored Core 2 Playstation 2 box =OD

javascript:photo_opener%20(%20'http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/09/39/92/08/0009399208900_500X500.jpg'%20)%20%20;

the funny thing is....hes to heavy to make (lol)

but seriously make him!!!...if u actually do ill get some pics =OD

Archived