Home

how did obi-wan get his ep1 saber back for ep2?

Pada-Wan

Hey, I didn't mean to come off as offensive or anything. The point of my post simply is that in my personal experiance I've never seen anything indicating that it is dishonorable to own/possess more than one lightsaber at a time, and that there is even movie evidence that some Jedi actively follow the multiple saber path. It probably isn't widespread though, considering how tradionalist and rigid the council is. The other point of my post was that I read everything on that lightsaber website with a bit of scepticism, including the bit about Obi-wan using the Force to retrieve his saber. Though, why would they want to retrieve Maul's body? It couldn't tell them anything more than they already knew.

Originally posted by Kent H

Hey, I didn't mean to come off as offensive or anything. The point of my post simply is that in my personal experiance I've never seen anything indicating that it is dishonorable to own/possess more than one lightsaber at a time, and that there is even movie evidence that some Jedi actively follow the multiple saber path. It probably isn't widespread though, considering how tradionalist and rigid the council is. The other point of my post was that I read everything on that lightsaber website with a bit of scepticism, including the bit about Obi-wan using the Force to retrieve his saber. Though, why would they want to retrieve Maul's body? It couldn't tell them anything more than they already knew.

I hope you didn't take my post seriously...If you did, you need help. :D

(On a side note, where you live in Georgia? I'm from good ol' Augusta :) )

Archived