Home

Wip: Jabba

Twisted Vertex

Originally posted by editormg

why u guys gotta slam him? he doin alright. just needs more curves and stuff. overlaps. some drool coming out the mouth. a little bouncy mofo sittin beside him. He'll get it. Give it time. Can't sit in front of a puter 24-7 ya know

Well you know there's this thing, call an opinion, everyone has their own. We respect yours, so we expect you to do the same for us.

Emon its ok to have an opinion but you are the most negative bastard I've ever seen. Everywhere you post whether it be in the modeling forum, the coding forum, and the skinning forum your the most negative bastard in the whole community. Havn't you learned by now!!!!! Seriously this is just the beging and it looks decent so far. Look at reality buddy when you can do better than you can be a negative dick head!!!!!!:mad:

Jabba model definately looking good for an early stage!!!!!:D

Hi im the one making the other Jabba model. and i just want to say that. yours is comming around realy great. but let me get this strait:

you are just making this model for the TC for like in game cinematics and such?

im personaly making my own Hutt a little thinner than the real one so it wont look too awkward when he fights around the levels of JO. it might not look exactly like the real Jabba but it will work better that way for MP i think.

any way cant wait to try your TC

Yes Zippo. Jabba will be there as an NPC for cutscenes, interaction, etc. but will not be a player model... There's really no way in hell to weight a mesh like that to the MP skeleton w/out disgusting levels of deformation, lol. Trust me.... I tried w/ the mesh from theforce.net.

I am anxious to see what you come up w/ for an MP model.

The head is gonna be tough, that's for sure. We really need to make sure he has a jaw so he can speak in the cutscenes (like Jan, Kyle, Luke).

Note to anyone making MP models, please give them a jaw, otherwise they can't move their mouths in SP cutscenes.

Archived