Home

little help?

PURESPAWN

¡¿¡ ingame server finder !?! :confused:

¡¿¡ wtf !?! :confused:

im only 14.....

i enjoy playing online games..... most the games i play auto patch, and i am just getting REALLY confused.......!

can we go from scratch/installation...?

ill re install, then can sum1 give me a step by step guide to how to play this game online, and how to get the patches if and when they come out?

thx :)

Well I'm 13!!!! You should ahve no problem fiuring this out, it's kind of self explainatory.

Ok:

1: Turn on internet (unless you have cable or something)

2. Start JK2

3. Click on Play

4. Click on Join Game

5. Click on "Get new list"

6. If you still don't see anything click on "Refresh list"

7. Choose your game type. (Duel, FFA, CTF)

8. Choose a server of your choice. Make sure that you have the map that the server is using.

9. Play and enjoy :cool:

That should explain everything...

Oh yeah, I forgot to add:

Some servers have Mods running, this stands for modification. For an example, one popular MOD is JediMod, which always cool things like Duel Sabers, Duel Bladed Sabers, and custom saber hilts. I am not sure, but I think you need these in advance. You can donwload these, and other Mods At http://www.jediknightii.net.

You can tell is a server is running a mod by just paying attention to the Startup screen. (it usally says, if not, the server will inform you when you join the game)

ARGH!!!

i just did that, but still nuthin came up!

if i were to install it agen, then what would i need to do?

do i need to get the 1.03 patch 1st, or just get 1.04 straight away?

and do i need that Win32 dedicated server thing? i have WinME...

plz post soon, cos i really wanna play this online...

whats you connection cuz if you dont have real bad connections at times, nothing will show up.

this may sound stupid but have you selected internet on the menu on top cuz some ppl are in a hurry so they dont check

also sometimes, the list dont instantly appear, you have to wait awhile.

move all files out of the base folder except the assets#.pk3 and jk2mpconfig and jk2spconfigs, so that you dont have some mod running or some maps tha contain mods.

cant think of anything else, if nothing else works reinstall it.

the dedicated server file is only for those who setup dedicated servers; not sure bout the patch

Archived