Home

We need Trek Maps

obi

I just noticed......There are no STar Trek Maps. :(

If anyone would be so kind as to make some, I would be more then greatful.

And if there are Trek maps, and I have missed them somehow, please give me a link. Thx.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I have LOTS of programs to convert pictures! I could convert ALL the textures in a day or so...maybe less. OMG!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I JUST NOW came up with an idea! If you used a bsp to map converter and then compiled it with GtkRadiant in jk2 compatiblity mode, it should work. After compiling it(and putting back all that was lost in the bsp2map conversion) just put all the textures in a pk3 and then try it! Would it work???????????

Originally posted by GoldenFrog

I have LOTS of programs to convert pictures! I could convert ALL the textures in a day or so...maybe less. OMG!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I JUST NOW came up with an idea! If you used a bsp to map converter and then compiled it with GtkRadiant in jk2 compatiblity mode, it should work. After compiling it(and putting back all that was lost in the bsp2map conversion) just put all the textures in a pk3 and then try it! Would it work???????????

erm no... bsp2map converters or decompilers generally remove all texture info and curve information, meanin that stuff needs to be redone to make it work.

also: it does state in the jk2 eula that no textures from other games are allowed to be used unless you have permission from that game's manufacturer to use them.

Originally posted by volrathxp

erm no... bsp2map converters or decompilers generally remove all texture info and curve information, meanin that stuff needs to be redone to make it work.

also: it does state in the jk2 eula that no textures from other games are allowed to be used unless you have permission from that game's manufacturer to use them.

I said

and putting back all that was lost in the bsp2map conversion

I know that you can't without permission! So... why not get permission? I know its harder that it sounds, but it might be worth it.

Archived