Home

binding multiple things

HardcoreTaco

hey.. i need help.. i need to know how to bind multiple actions to one key.. like F1 = model yoda + hilt yoda + saber color green..

i don't know the command for the saber color.. i was looking at some scripts for saber color selecting but it was very hard to understand what did what.. so please help me.. i'd appreciate it

ok.. almost have it all figured out.. my yoda :D (bind F1 "model yoda; hilt yoda; color1 3) now for mr.darth maul.. but i want to do something special with his key. i need to know the command for turning on and off your saber.. i plan to do this (bind F5 "model maul; hilt maul; color1 0; [saber on/off]; dualblade") so could somone help me.. im trying to get the same effect as binding thedestroyer to a key in jedimoves, where you hit the key and if your saber is turned on.. it would turn off.. and if you hit it agian.. your dual blade would come out.. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Iv'e gotten alot figured out now.. my task is simple.. but it just wont work.. im trying to get this -

bind F1 "weapon 1; flip; wait 2; model yoda; hilt yoda; color1 3; wait 2; weapon 1; flip"

that doesn't work.. if you can understand that.. it would have my model that was out, turn its saber off (this way you don't just see it change colors) then change models.. then turn on the saber as the new model's saber color..

now it would be VERY cool to get this to work without the model.. cause then you can take keys like the number pad keys.. and bind them up with saber color swaps like that..

i would appreciate it if you oculd get back to me.. because i plan to make a script that i can save them into, and distribute them to other jk2 players.. (my typos were fixed )

sorry that was a typo.. anyway for K.O, sence hes cool and all.. here's the key..

X = you fill it in..

Bind X "model X" (this will swap your model upon hitting X)

Bind X "hilt X" (same effect adsept for your saber hilt/handle)

Bind X "color1 X" (Changes your saber color to what ever x is.. 0-6 i think our your colors to choose from)

Bind X "weapon 1; flip" this has the same effect as hitting your one key..unless you changed what your saber/stun baton is binded to)

to add commands to your key.. use ;

a working example would be..

Bind F1 "model yoda; hilt yoda; color1 3"

there ya go :cool:

Archived