Home

Favorite battles

Revan Bakr'

What was your favorite battle in sp?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite battle in sp?

• The showdown with Desann
    • The battle with Tavion
    • The first shadowtrooper battle
    • Any reborn battles
    • Watching the jedi lose to the shadowtroopers
    • other

yeah thats kind of a bummer for me (is darkside, or likes to think he is). Takes like 5 Reborn Boss'es to kill one Jedi or about 2 Shadow Troopers. But why then does Luke always lose to evey Dark Jedi?

One Shadow Trooper can kill him, two Reborn can Desann always does Tavion does and too many stormtroopers do!!!!!!!!

Fighting an overgrown lizard in a ruined temple isn't my idea of a cool battle.

the one with tavion was cool, though.

The story in SP is cheesy, a Jedi goes bad, tries to create an empire, loses to a jedi. Typical EU:rolleyes:

EU doesn't exactly have that many paper cutter plots. The real problem is A) all the books after the Academy Trilogy, B)every writter setting a different direction for the SW universe, C) Too much damn conflict after the battle of Endor. Gees, how many different uber-bad guys do the Rebels have to fight before peace returns to the galaxy?

meh, I never felt ANY of the SP duels were ever "fair". The computer can use the blue lunge or yellow special and kill you before you could even SEE it. Plus, other than Tavion and Desann, you could easily Force Speed and then slice the dark jedi to pieces. Still fun thou. :)

Archived