Home

Hand_Solo show me your jedi style!!

Chewcaca_Dookie

Well here it is, the next day, and I guess we now know who's the superior fighter. As for your "super scripts"........better take them back for a re-write! I give them two thumbs down.

Oh, and since you seem to have a problem with emoticons, you're gonna love this!! :jester1::grnlaz::blast9::nutz3::swrd2::box1::tommys::3headed::cheers:

Gonna put me out like that huh. You know gosh darn well that the "Princess" was calling for me last night. ":wookiee: Help me Chewcaca_Dookie... your my only hope!" So of course I couldn't script your arse apart.

Well if my cable internet is back up I'll see you tonight. That's if your "mom" let's you come out to play. Oh yeah! I should have pictures for you of the "Princess" tonight. You know she loves my "heavy repeater":ion: Bang bang!!:laughing:

this is a junk thread, dooky and hand solo are the same person... and neither have any sence to them, judging by the masterpeices they post... one of them will be banned for spaming anyway, its a goof that he has noot been allready..

anyway, thread closed...

Archived