Home

Heh, I'm a complete newbie at this...

Perfect Chaos

...And I wanted to know how I can edit a skin with say Photoshop 6.0... you don't need to use GMAX or 3DSM for that, do you? I want to start small... not really do some major changes to a skin right now :p And yes I checked out the sticky thread first, doesn't explain the extreme basics. I know NOTHING about skinning, so please don't assume anything ok? ;)

so u cant change th RGB then, because thats what i did, i tried using an older free PSP and that was all u could do to change it.

what other programs r there other than PSP and Photoshop, i cant get a free version of phootoshop because the one from download.com doesnt save files.:confused::ben:

micrografx picture publisher is a fairly cheep and extremely easy to use program. Version 7 is my favorite, and can easily be picked up for around $10. I haven't tried anything later than version 8(wich i didn't like) so I wouldn't know about them.

I'm in the process of writing a tutorial on skinning and hope to have it on my site soon. I'll be sure to post it in this forum when I do,...

Archived