Home

Missing anniversary stuff?

Darth Homer

You didn't miss it, it never happened, RHETT!!!

something else you might have missed:

I posted it once but i think it got deleted in a forum hiccup.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/tieguy/gb_anniversary.html

I tried to overlap a midi file but it may not syncronize correctly. If you really want to get it right, let everything load, then delete the gb_anniversary.swf file from your temporary internet files and press refresh.

I was wondering about the awards, too. At least the story thread was a success.

We couldn't of had more things go wrong that week. :D I couldn't access the forums for the first few days then everything was screwed up every day of the week.

Rest assured. There will be an awards ceremony and there will be points awarded in the caption contest. I'm going to put some more pictures up first though.

I was really looking forward to that Forum Quiz related to old members/forum history or something like that that Rhett mentioned in the announcements! :(

oh well :)

And, Tie Guy, the music synchronized perfectly for me! Those lone drumbeats at the start came beautifully, exactly when the 1 popped up from the background and etc. It was cool :o:p

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I need to talk to clef about that. :) He's got most of it written. A group of us just needs to get together and vote now.

And I want to find some more pictures for the Caption thread.

Alright, but i better be in on this. You guys always leave me out of the big event planning stuff. I think i have the right to vote, i'm practically the oldest member of these boards.

Archived