Home

Well guys, its been fun...

Kinja

Take care, Kinja!

There are always new horizons to go after.

I just wanted to let you know that you, along with some of the other talented artists around here, really inspired me with your work.

I am an artist and a musician, and checking out your WIP's really got me inspired to create at an even higher level (which is something I'm always pushing for).

Anyway, I know that for me, giving others that kind of inspiration is one of the greatest sense of accomplishments. So, I just wanted to let you know that you have done that for me.

You also inspired me to try and give back to the JK2 community, so I've been doing my best to do just that.

BTW I am Paul Thomas from the Yoda read me, just in case you didn't know ;)

-nomad

May the force be with you.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tirantus

all Kinja di was make the yoda model, and he didnt even do that alone so, i wont miss him either!

* * ( ' ""() Bye

* ("( 'o', ) bye

* (")(")(,,) * *

i would've but the finger ecept i wouldve gottan kicked

I sort of agree. Everyone's like, "OMG OMG OMFG KINJA U ARE GOD YOU MADE YODA!!!" It's not like the model is incredible work, it's a good model but nothing 25 other people could have done just as well if not better, he just got to it first.

Oh well, good luck Kinja.

so kman can say what he wants, when he was nice everyone PISSED on him so now hes not taking ****, and yes Kinja did do something to him, he posted the wrong thing here and everyone got mad and wanted to kick him for Kinjas stupididy

Could you not spend some periods on more than one game. I play a million games and try not to fall away from any. But I guess thats not the same when you're doing the creating. Lately I have been doing some things and trying to "create" but thats just something I'll have to learn the curve of mostly myself. Hopefully you can return every so often and help us build this what others meant to put "failing" community. I sure hope so because we need some "big brother support" to say. Lets be sure that there are more like you. I'm sure I'll get those games because I'm usually the "do what everyone else does" on-liner as well, so I'll hope to see you around. Later Buddy. For you have been a great asset to this community what is JK2: Jedi Outcast.

"Help Us Kinja, You're Our Only Hope."

Archived