Home

SW trivia Quiz

I had an idea for a game to liven up this forum....

Basically, I'll ask a question. If you get the answer right, you get to do the next question. The question has to be about Star Wars. You must specify with these abreviations what type of question it is :

MV : something relating to a movie, novelisation of a movie, or radio play of a movie.

GM : something related to a Star Wars gaming source.

EU : Something relating to other EU.

RW : Real world referance - this could be to do with actors, film staff or locations for the films.

Please don't make these INCREDIBLY obscure, but unknown enough so not everyone will be able to get them. I'll start with a (relatively) easy one.

Question (MV) : What is the name of the band in the cantina scene in A New Hope?

read the rules:

Originally posted by virtualoctopus

I had an idea for a game to liven up this forum....

Basically, I'll ask a question. If you get the answer right, you get to do the next question. The question has to be about Star Wars. You must specify with these abreviations what type of question it is :

you get confermation before asking the next question, and octopus hasn't updated the thread yet...

and might it have anything to do with him needing life support after some sort of volcano incident with obi? something about his falling out with the jedi order and his master...

Archived