Home

Where are all the duelers going?

pvpguy

I play on 1.03 cause, its fast and furious. 1.04 is for sissys. The only duel server I play on now is HOMELAN because there is no other "good" pinged duel server. Where do you guys go for 1.03 dueling??

List any good duel servers, IPs with good ping here plz.

sorry to argue with you but all the proffesional good ping servers moved to 1.04

PS: the only thing that changed the pace of the game from 1.03 to 1.04 is backstab being nerfed. You aren't a backstab whore are you?

even on 1.04 i can't find any good servers. no one has the bandwith of HomeLan, before ther was one called quake**** but thats gone now too.

i am a backstab whore, but I take on any style. i can fight wiht pull kick, the blue lunge, kick whoring, or just plain on red saber stance, or kick then dfa. but i like the fast paced action of backstabbing, of course alot of fights dont end up in bs, alot of times in kicks or saber throws/pull.

Try my server. BS is un-nerfed but all moves are strong so you'll need to use it and any other specials wisely. You'll need to update to 104 and get jedimod 1.2

Crazy, how are you increasing damage for the saber with Jedimod 1.2? Are you just increasing the saber damage scale or is it some other way? I really miss the control over damage that I had with Nitemare's Duel_SE mod.

I have done two thing:

g_saberdamagescale "1.2"

and

seta mod_nerflunge "0" // 0 Enables air lunge. 1 = no air lunge.

seta mod_nerfbs "1" // 0 = backstab damage like 1.03 ; 1 = closer to 1.04 ; 2 = 1.04

seta mod_nerfspin "0" //if this is 1 then you cant spin during backstabs

seta mod_blockThrow "1" //if this is 1 then saber throws can be blocked like in single player

seta mod_funKick ".6" //if mod_funMode is 1 then this scales the kick dammage and throw back factor 1.0 is normal

I threw in a bunch of stuff. What those lines do is make backsweep able to spin but damage is not as high as it was in 103 and with the damage scale higher one clean heavy chop can take someone out. BS has not been a problem like this now becease you can't just pull people to the floor and sweep em. You cauld make damage even higher it depend how much blocking you have set.

I have also made throw blockable (you can lose your saber for a short time) which solves the in-ballance with throw, I brought back the air lunge cause most people like it, and I made kick do a little less damage.

With these settings I really don't miss any of the DUEL_SE settings. Its pretty much the same and jedimod is more fun! :D

Originally posted by pvpguy

even on 1.04 i can't find any good servers. no one has the bandwith of HomeLan, before ther was one called quake**** but thats gone now too.

i am a backstab whore, but I take on any style. i can fight wiht pull kick, the blue lunge, kick whoring, or just plain on red saber stance, or kick then dfa. but i like the fast paced action of backstabbing, of course alot of fights dont end up in bs, alot of times in kicks or saber throws/pull.

Wow you are the poster boy for lamers and the reason I'm glad they released 1.04.

You listed every lame/whore move in the game.

VD: Don't let this happen to you.

Archived