Home

This ever happened to anyone?

FunClown

Me and a friend to a computer store today to buy him some ram and me a printer. We ended up finding the store and were greeted by a line lasting 45 minutes in what felt like some sort of soup nazi but this time computers. So we went and took our place in the line waiting outside the shop. Some people in the line told us this was normal. A few people in front of us left the line fearing it was too big but we held on. We might have been in last place but we had come to far.

Finally we were in first place in the line waiting outside until someone left from inside the shop and we were able to enter. We were then able to walk inside and was greeting by a person at the counter asking what we wanted. I said that I wanted to upgrade to 128MB of RAM. He then looked at the motherboard and said he wasn't sure if the ram would work since it was an old motherboard. Then we said we would try it anyway. We were then told that there were no 128MB memory modules in stock.

I then asked for the printer and he said sorry we havn't had that brand (Canon) in for a while, please come back in a few days.

My little heart sank. After all that waiting I was then told...

No Soup For You!!

Deadly serious, except for the No soup for you part. My mind was saying that over and over as I left. However, on the way home me and my friend did come past this old police car coming out of the vets that said "Nevada County" on it with this old guy driving. He saw us staring and he winked at my friend who was driving. Black plastic covered the sirens, but if you know where I live that is a very strange site.

Archived