Home

I need a Master

Darth Damage

hey guys and gals i am a JK2 player that has been playin since the game came out and i need help i need a master to help me i need to be trained, i need a lot of help with the force and i can use some more saber skils. I hope I dont sound like i suck, cause i dont suck too bad.

In my opinion, nobody needs a master.

If you think your game lacks in a certain area the best thing to do is train on that area and acquire the skill off your own back. Having a master is really a bad step in my eyes as they wil only try to make you fight like them, and there is a lot to be said for unlocking 'your own potential'

If footwork is a problem fight in small maps, this will force you to get it together in that area, if you find that sabering is a weak area, practice in no force duels against the toughest players you can find.

For the record, I am a no force duellist and I found that when i went on a force enabled server I managed a 10/0 victory just by way of the fact that I stuck absorb on and steamed in with the saber and simply chopped up the force lovers , who I'm afraid to say seem to have weaker saber skills.

I find that the only real thing that helps is knowledge of the map, knowledge of your opponent and confidence. There is a really good thread in the multiplayer strategy center by cjais, that gives some superb tips, i suggest you check it out as it realy is a useful thread.

Anyways best of luck.

The way that I went about training myself is really quite simple. I read the forumns and the manual and listed all of the moves. Then I took about an hour against bots in a duel to learn each of the different moves and powers. This way I found out what I liked to use and when to use it.

Then I started on no force saber only ffa matches on the net. This helped me to get much better at saber tactics. Then I moved over to the force servers and did the same. It took about a week to really get the feel for things but it is for the most part second nature now.

Archived