Home

Jedi Outcast Movie

Zappa_0

Hello fellow JK2ers...

As you probally have seen some of my movies on jediknightii.net, i am making a 4th movie! This movie does not have a name yet. I am currently still writing the script for it. Their will be many scenes and we will need alot of people to fill those. The Movie is set after Episode 2, and the down fall of the republic is near. We will also need people to help with the voices for the movie. If you want to join me contact me on the zone(DK_Zappa_0) or go to the site:

JO Movies

Originally posted by jaybiggspr

dont you guys mean "slideshows with music" ?

He has a point, if you're gonna make movies they should be full motion, what you made is basically a screensaver. I had to stop that jar jar one half way through cause it got boring real fast. Also isn't there a way to get rid of the "wrote screenshot" message? you should try that cl_avidemo command or something instead of the screenshot key.

The first three movies was a test of to see what i could do.

After Jar Jar was finished, I learned of cl_avidemo 20, and us what im currently using. Deetox187 you are right..they are basicly a screen saver. In this movie it will have the works...Streaming Video, music, voices and special effects. I will have more to reveal soon....

Archived