Home

Battle Droid Released for MP and SP

Prophet

Try using one of each type at a time. I started up an FFA on Bespin with one of each and they grouped together to hunt me down, with the officer occasionally giving orders. Course, they kept hurting each other when they stupidly ran into each other, because they kept using the saber instead of other weapons.

The models and skins are great overall though. But I do think their AI's weapon preference should be weighted towards the rifles.

*smacks forehead*

I forgot to align them to themselves, only the other types of droid. Look out for this in a future release (inevitable, but won't be till I have a big list of modifications). They will only use sabers in saber only games. Their highest weapon weighting other than the saber is the blaster rifle, but they wont use the saber as they dont have saber skills.

BTW, the SP download on JKII.net is broken. I've emailed the staff but this is just to let you guys know.

Prophet, you are now officially my Hero, for providing a great SP Battle droid model, (a WORKING one at that!), AND...for putting it up where I could download it since JK2 seems to be fritzing once again.

A thousand thank you's! I shall shout your name as I leap into battle!

May the Schwartz be with you!

Idaho

There is a glitch in JK2, I think.

In FFA mode (and all others, I assume), when "Sabers Only" is OFF, and "Disable Force" is ON, the bots that would not normally use lightsabers do so.

I believe this is because the force power settings become generalized so that *everybody* (bots and humans) gets max. attack and defense, as well as level 1 force jump.

This sometimes makes sense, but it's kind of annoying that you can't stop bots from using them no matter what (unless you enable Force powers, in which case the bots can use their custom powers, which in this case is no powers at all!).

You can change the alignments in the botfiles right?

I'm tired of having the bots shooting eachother instead of me.

:bdroid2: "roger, Roger!!!"

:saberg::saberb: Swosh!!Swosh!!!!!

:bdroid1: "roger, ro..............

--------------------------------------

(no one understood my little cartoon, did you?)

Ok, the SP file is on JKII.net, but there is a broken link. For those of you trying to get it from there, the download URL is set to :

http://66.28.242.247/jediknight2/jediknight2/mdoels/bd_prophet_sp.zip

When it should be:

http://66.28.242.247/jediknight2/jediknight2/models/bd_prophet_sp.zip

If you use the second link it will work. I'm just waiting for the staff to update it.

showing what would happen if you and oddjob did a new battlethreepio

Great job i love it and will have it always

but in response to t3rr0r oddjob has made that model in the newest version of the c3po 4lom pack. but what he hasnt made is a battle droin with 3po's head

Originally posted by Bogus

but in response to t3rr0r oddjob has made that model in the newest version of the c3po 4lom pack. but what he hasnt made is a battle droin with 3po's head

i'm well aware of that, but that one has macd's head (not to mention a commander skin), which isn't as accurate as prophets (no offence macd).

Archived