Home

Trebor

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess seeing as I have already gotten as far as I am on undoing the stuff that needs undoing and then re-doing it the correct way, and the fact that PIo and Boba asked me to, I might as well. Untill further notice, all my other projects are on hold and I am going to complete Trebor. I have him already in game but the UVMapping job on that isn't too hot (can't get a skin on him) so I'm re-doing that and reweighting it and re-linking it. Expect an update in about a day or two.

I will finish him it's just I'm deciding on what to do at the present moment. Tomorrow I will work on him. Right now I am going 2 bed (thank god Truweedsmoka was banned.... again. lol read the KKK thread. He's coming after my "nigger" ass (since I am black and all. OH WAIT I'm not black hmmm. Odd I thought I was lol j/k he's stupid)

Oops, my bad, im sorry. I didnt read up^^ there. Cant you export it from gmax as a .md3 file and open in back up in 3ds max? I thought i did that one time.. Or did i convert it from 3dsmax and open in gmax?

Well goodluck anyhow...

Heh, tha'd be cool. If I ever get any help with uvwrap sh|t i'd make a KKK and a german nazi model lol. Hey dont hate me cause i hate:P Dont be a hate hater hater thingy mabober. Heh..

Geez now that i said that no one will help me. That probley dont matter since i gave up:P

Cant wait for you to finish the model tho:P

later.

I don't have Milkshape for one. Does anyone know of a good MD3 Importer for 3dSMax. I think that might be my problem b/c sometimes it throws loading errors at me sometimes it doesn't. A link would be appreciated! Thanks. I've been reworking him a bit in Gmax but so far have decided that I absolutely can't stand Gmax but I'm still workin on him hehe.

Okay I have been working for hours on redoing most of the robe alone. Now I am detaching all of the parts (because for some reason everything was together...???). Anyway. I have quite a bit of remodeling to do even before I get to the UVMapping so, it may be a while before he's finished (a lot of vertex's are completely out of place.). I'll upload some screens later today. Hopefully you'll like them. I'm using the one with the robe.

Archived