Home

Trebor

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey grafox, if u havent read my thread WIP Pablo-Jill, well im done the model of him and i havent been getting to much response....i dunno if uve checked it out but plez would u, cuz the next step is uvmapping him and ive read tutorials on it but i still cant figure out how to do it, so im trying to get someone to maybe help me out or im gonna stop makin the model. its titled

WIP - Pablo-Jill

if you wanna check it out, thx

btw, im so happy ur continuin wit coleman...:)

Ok, here's the deal: My motherboard on my other comp has died yesterday. That would mean I can't continou the models/skins I am working on cuz I don't have acces to that hard drive. What I could do is install a copy of my old 3ds max 4 on this comp (don't know if the comp can handle it though).

Anyways, I don't make any promises, but email me the model grafox@quicknet.nl

Also, dAno, check out the wolfsblade video tutorial, it's all I needed to learn how to uvw map:

http://www.gignews.com/jade_3dsmax.htm

YEah I mapped trebor in softimage xsi, thought the exporter is a bit screwed up. I am 50 percent done with him in max. However I am a little put off to the fact, I try to make prompt replies to your questions, I offer helpful advice for you models. Though I have a pretty simple question that goes unanswered......So needless to say I am a little put off to this, and going to pause my Trebor work....

Originally posted by musashi122

YEah I mapped trebor in softimage xsi, thought the exporter is a bit screwed up. I am 50 percent done with him in max. However I am a little put off to the fact, I try to make prompt replies to your questions, I offer helpful advice for you models. Though I have a pretty simple question that goes unanswered......So needless to say I am a little put off to this, and going to pause my Trebor work....

I don't exactly understand what you're saying... If you're talking about me going to let Grafox UVMap it, I thought you would rather work on your sephiroth and that you said you didn't want to do it if you couldn't do it in Softimage. If you want to continue to UVMap him I would be extremely happy. I wanted you to UVMap him when you volunteered musashi. Sorry If I made you mad.

Archived