Home

NE1 know how to do Multiplayer Grip & Lightning?

KissMySaber

Check your options, in there should be a way to make a hotkey for grip and lighting... That way you can easily press errr... "R" fx, and have it at your fingertips...

Lighting at one's fingertips.... YUMMY!

Did I understand your question correctly?

Can anyone do grip and lightning or is there something I'm not doing? Is there a special way to make them work becuase I can't get mine to work. They never work in multiplayer for me. I even tried changing the buttons for those and still no go. All it did was make my saber throw! :(

So i'm just wondering if I'm doing this wrong....like there's some trick to it or what!?

I remember when I couldn't figure out how to use force, then I read the trusty manual and discovered the "Configure your Force Powers" option! I was so unbelievably chuffed the first time I gripped someone and dropped them over the edge. Ahhh...memories. :)

Originally posted by cjais

Hmmm... sounds like you need to configure your force powers before you play in a match.

Go to options->player->force powers - then see if you have placed points into grip and lighting.

Thanks. I'll try that. I usually max out my force powers but will try configuring them all before going back into multiplayer.

Thanks cjais! That was totally it! I can't believe I've been playing this game for 2 months now, read the manual, finished the game and never noticed that setting! I kept over looking it becuase it looked to me like just plain text the way it is in the control panel. :eek:

After about an hour trying it all out, I was able to develop a good trategy winning 3rd place a lot and took 1st on the city since I was having so much fun pushing people to their deaths. lol!

Archived