Home

forceMod beta - lvl 4 force powers

Azymn

i read somewere there was a merc mod, in which the player had the abilitiy to cloak

It's ForceMod II. Not released yet.

i dont know how to get the jetpack, do i need a command or a cetain keys, or certain player or what?

All three, depending on your settings. There's a menu in ForceMod that i neglected to mentioned in the readme, under Setup->ForceMod

The jetpack options are there, and you need to bind the command "jetpack" to a key.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
very cool, could it be made in SP (cloacking)

yknow using the notarget commad bound to a key on a timer

i was thinkin maybe a shader to make the player fade??

Interesting idea, you ought to try that.

also when is your new mod out

Hopefully the end of this month...i don't get much time to work on it (2-4 hours each week)

hey Darth Syrup,

love the mod, shame there aren't more servers...anyway...do you mind breaking down the new features in your upcoming one to be released sometime this month or later?

also, have you noticed that the f_rollmod command doesn't work. or perhaps i'm missing something....keep up the great work!

Quick overview:

- Mercs have 3 or 4 new abilities like Cloaking, Dark Reaper's Flamethrower, Optic Radar....

- Dual guns are implemented

- grapple will have Tercero's model with new physics (to allow for swinging)

- A few modifications to weapons will take place, such as speed, ammo, and knockback

- A number of bug and balance fixes

i'll get a list out later this month

i have same problem with /g2platoon, and i really want to make an army of yadas (sniff sniff)

also i have a request, jediplus 4 had a cool featuer to freeze players, however i like forcemod better, could you please add this featur to you new mod.. please

also i cannot get the grapple of jetpack workin, could you give me instructions assuming a unziped forcemod and have changed no settings

I'll have a look at them later this week, when i get some time after school - are you sure that mod_cheataccess or whatever it's called was enabled before trying those commands?

jediplus 4 had a cool featuer to freeze players, however i like forcemod better, could you please add this featur to you new mod.. please

I've added that command along with a few others, as per a number of requests.

i cannot get the grapple of jetpack workin, could you give me instructions

The grapple is used by pressing the "Use" key, which by default is 'E'.

To use the jetpack, you must bring down the console by typing "~" and then typing "bind j jetpack" (without quotes) in the dropdown screen. After that, pressing 'j' should activate the jetpack.

Archived