Home

CTF DAGOBAH loading problems....

Smood

I'am currently unable to load the dagobah map under any circumstances. I followed the instructions, but it still didn't work. When I try to join a dagobah game, it always responds with a failed to load ctf_dagobah.bsp message, anyone know the problem?

I had the same problem - downloaded the map from jedioutcastmaps.com and put it in my base directory as usual, but couldn't get it to work. The problem went away when I auto-downloaded the map from a server, so you might try that. Pretty map, but not the greatest playability, IMO.

your friend,

The Lopper

I also forgot to mention another big problem. I typed map ctf_dagobah in the console as the readme outlined, and it loaded locally ok, but when I clicked join I got, no spawning point found error.

This troubles me considering I've seen a server with many players playing this map.

Originally posted by Smood

I'am currently unable to load the dagobah map under any circumstances. I followed the instructions, but it still didn't work. When I try to join a dagobah game, it always responds with a failed to load ctf_dagobah.bsp message, anyone know the problem?

Yeah i had the same as you. but i delete mine because it was getting to much for me.

Archived