Home

My style bar dissapears help!

El_guitarist613

ok so heres my prob. when i go into MP duel matches my lil bar in the lower right corner where the blue, yellow, or red styles are shown...is blank. i am running on jedi mod 1.2 and patch 1.4. Normally i thought ok it just isnt showing up. when i cycle through styles my styles does change yet each one is choppy and never finishes a strike or swing. ive asked opponents if they notice something weird and they say no. yet when i fight i always lose do to this choppiness and im pretty good. please someone tell me how to fix this...i think it may be a prob in the console.

The only time, though rarely, I've seen this happen to me is when I connect to a server with maybe more than a 300 ping. Try connecting to low ping servers. It should help. Click on the ping box when updating your server list in-game, this way the pings get sorted low or high on top. Other than that I don't know what it can be.

The reason why your bar disappears is because you don't have JediMod 1.0 along with 1.2. Download JediMod 1.0 and extract it to the JediMod folder and your bar should resume to normal.

1.2 does not carry the orange and purple bar indicator, but 1.0 does. That is why you need subsequent versions for the current version to run correctly.

Okay Rad, but the last time I got the problem, which thankfully has only happended twice for me, was at a NON jedimod server with an awful ping. I then connected to another server and all was fine. At hermes I never have the problem and it runs jedimod 1.2 ONLY as U know. Maybe it does have something to do with lower pings I dunno :)

Archived