Home

WIP - Anakin Solo

bleek

You're a very talented skinner Bleek. I really like this skin. I'm a big fan of the expanded universe. Anakin is one of my favorite eu characters... close behind Kyp. I really like the resemblance. Very nice. Still need to work a bit on the hair though. But other than that it's great.

Nevermind the hair thing... I just noticed your post lol.

Oh well I'll just try to work with it hehe. I was gonna make him have different sorta clothes on for team colors(if I feel like doin that after I'm done with the default). I have 4 reference pictures...and he is wearing different sorta clothes. I'll try to make them all.

I'm using Photoshop. First I had the hair just solid dark brown. Then I colored areas of it that goldish blonde color. Blended that. Then used the smudge to make streaks from the dark areas. That looked alright but I thought I needed more. I then got the smallest brush and made lines of dark brown in the blonde area...and then just smudged them. Then I did the same for the dark areas with the blonde color.

If you are going by that picture, you should make the face a little more child like. I am not at all knowledgable about EU, but just going off the pic, your guy looks between 18 and 20, and the ref pic looks between 12 and 15, other than that, it looks great.

Right now I'm having fun changing skins to Single player :p . Made Kyle into Anakin Solo....Morgan into Han Solo...cuz one scene he calls him dad....soooo. Then Desann to Vader and Tavion to Boba Fett. Had Jan to 4lom but I didn't like it. oh well....i think I might start another skin for fun.

Archived