Home

LucasForums Jedi Academy.......a thing of the past?

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Kit fisto JK

come om post it all why do you hate my strange sence of humor

your reactions are very funny

:p:D

It could be that I am just getting too old, but half of the time I can't tell if your trying to be funny or if your being a snot nosed, punky smart ass. No offense it's just that although I don't dislike you, at times you are very annoying. If that is the goal than I rest my case. If it is not intentional then I will take you off of my ignore list. BTW if it means anything to you, you are in fact the only one on here that I even have on my ignore list.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

*points to himself*

This Kind of leader! Or at least when someone says I have no leadership skills. I am a 1st sgt. in ROTC, and I am in charge of a whole Company of people, who perform their duty without question under my leadership.

you are in rotc? cool i am to...i am in navy rotc though

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

What kind of leader tells his employees to STFU?:mad:

one who knows when they need to keep their mouths shut:rolleyes: dont worry groovy well get into the swing of things later its just really slow now so relax have fun and kill some dark jedi :D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

It could be that I am just getting too old, but half of the time I can't tell if your trying to be funny or if your being a snot nosed, punky smart ass. No offense it's just that although I don't dislike you, at times you are very annoying. If that is the goal than I rest my case. If it is not intentional then I will take you off of my ignore list. BTW if it means anything to you, you are in fact the only one on here that I even have on my ignore list.

okokok let this end I never am serious on these things if I where I would tell you "im not joking" or something so lets drop this thing here and now ok

im the only one on your ignore list

:confused:

I now feel special

:D

Archived