Home

A really stupid but cool mod

killabees13

Ok I admit it i am a newb to the forums and I have no experience, no motivation, and no time to make a mod so this is my request. I know this sounds dumb and stupid but i am a star wars/star trek fan. So why not make a level with star trek vs. star wars. I know its corny and a daunting task to make but still wouldn't that be awesome? Have lightsabers phasers all going off. U mysteriously transport on to the enterprise. Suddenly u see a couple of officers draw out there weapons. Your lightsaber goes off and next thing u know u r having the greatest time of your life hacking away at security officers. Just an idea. But trust me with all the star wars/star trek fans out there this could be a seller.

I think there are some Elite Force mods along this line...

The problem is someone would have to make a couple ST weapons and no one seems to know how to do any weapons editing. still, the idea of a two-team game, one gets Star Wars stuff, one Star Trek, is kinda skewed because guess which side can use the Force?

well, you could just do a Jedi Vs. Merc game, and change the disruptor to a phaser. Make it so the Mercs have no force abilities..and then you're pretty much set. If you change the bowcaster to a Romulan/Klingon disruptor, the sniper to a phaser, and leave the rest of the weapons the same, you could have one easily.

Originally posted by wedge2211

I think there are some Elite Force mods along this line...

The problem is someone would have to make a couple ST weapons and no one seems to know how to do any weapons editing. still, the idea of a two-team game, one gets Star Wars stuff, one Star Trek, is kinda skewed because guess which side can use the Force?

Well there are other solutions but just remove the force and sabers.

Make it not a Jedi vs Star Trek but a setup with normal soldiers on both

sides, like Klingons vs Stormtroopers.

Lets face it the saber system sucks anyway.

Archived