Home

Lucasconsole Memories

mercatfat

The joys LA has brought the consoles over the years. I personally became a Lucasfan after desperately wanting the NES Maniac Mansion upon seeing it reviewed in Nintendo Power. Since then, we've got some really great titles.. Pipe Dream, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Ghoul Patrol, Metal Warriors, Herc's Adventures, SoMI (Sega CD).. and yeah, the Super Star Wars games too.

It's great to see LA putting non-Star Wars titles on Consoles again, and hell, even Tim Schafer making Psychonauts X-Box exclusive. Even though there's no ZAMN sequel in the works, I'm excited by their future prospects. Long live Lucasarts.

Console-wise, I have big hopes for Gladius, since I love the Roman era nearly as much as the Chinese feudal period. Company-wise, I'm also looking forward to Full Throttle 2.

Psychonauts excites me as well. If Tim can write dialogue half as funny as what he writes on Doublefine, it'll be a must-own.

The Factor 5 Rouge series is the only Star Wars series I've liked since Super Empire, as I think it captures the fun of the mode-7 shooter levels I loved so much and improves it tenfold.

The Day of the Tentacle level in ZAMN ruled. I remember finding it when I got a rocket launcher by sheer luck in the first level, but never again was lucky enough to get there.. until the godly BCDF code came along. No matter what, LA will always hold a special place in my heart for including that.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by mercatfat

The Day of the Tentacle level in ZAMN ruled. I remember finding it when I got a rocket launcher by sheer luck in the first level, but never again was lucky enough to get there.. until the godly BCDF code came along. No matter what, LA will always hold a special place in my heart for including that.

There's a Day of the Tentacle level in Zombies Ate My Neighbours? How do I get there?

Ah, the BCDF code. Got it.

Archived