Home

Stormtrooper Project Poused!

Rex_Raptor__

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, I'm completely beside myself! What now will I ever do? The second I saw this thread my heart sank. Words cannot convey the pain I now feel because this project has been put on hold. This was supposed to be the model that saved the tired old game that is JediKnight II. What a novel idea "a stormtrooper without a helmet", but, Alas, it may never be. And to show us no pictures until it's finished (how I suffer). I'm going to go die now... for without this imaginary model, there is no reason live.

ROFL how long do you think it will be until we break this kid guys? It took us almost 3 days to break studman (lol remember that one Brad and Emon? ^_^) when he was talking about that stupid Jabba model and then went crazy and changed his name to Lord Ignasius.

I cannot believe for the life of me, that you want to keep this stupid charade up. Give it up! No one believes you, and I for one would tell you how incredibly stupid it is for you to think we'll believe all your information was on your website. Then, magically all the information was on your friend's computer. Then, magically, out of all the things he could have done he deleted a Star Wars stormtrooper model. Man, I know hackers (believe me) and one thing is for sure - we don't waste our time deleting meaningless projects from people's computers. We'd much rather fook up your registry or something.

Give it up pal. You've been caught in a lie, and regardless of what you say from this point on, you are done for. No one believes you, no one is going to believe you, and the more you post pathetic bull**** like this the more people will see right through you.

And for the record, you and your friends must not be pretty intelligent (let alone intelligent enough to model a competent model while maintaining a theived picture website) if you all spell "pause" with "pouse". Also, I think it's funny that the real modeler, Fett, just decided to start posting...oh I dunno 6 posts ago?

Give it up.

we cant see thier ip cuz we arnt moderators but notice that both of them registered the same day and 16 mins apart

hmm?

i to know that hackers may delete stuff but not just one file or folder, but many, and they go to more important things

It is the immature children like Rex_Raptor that detract from the JK2 modelling community in a huge way. I have never been part of an online community where so many kids continually whine, make useless posts, steal others work, and create fake posts about their own work, all just to seek attention. It is quite sad that this has happened to the JK2 community, and you can be sure as soon as the new unreal games are released, I will be modelling there. Unfortunately, this is what you can expect with a Star Wars game, especially one as popular as JK2.

Originally posted by Major Clod

It is the immature children like Rex_Raptor that detract from the JK2 modelling community in a huge way. I have never been part of an online community where so many kids continually whine, make useless posts, steal others work, and create fake posts about their own work, all just to seek attention. It is quite sad that this has happened to the JK2 community, and you can be sure as soon as the new unreal games are released, I will be modelling there. Unfortunately, this is what you can expect with a Star Wars game, especially one as popular as JK2.

I agree. I mod at starwars.com and a lot of the people are the most childish, idiotic human beings you can find.

They think they're extremely intelligent and fooling us all. Not so.

Kudos to the read modellers who are making this game better.

:rofl::rofl:!!!!

This is pathetic. I won't repeat others, but.....

Why would you do two hoaxes so close together? First there was the fake jabba with the stormie and pit droids stolen from same site (ANOTHER STORMTROOPER? WTF?:rolleyes: ) and now this.

:rofl:!

Kman please save us from laughing to deaht by closing and deleting this thread.

Originally posted by Rex_Raptor__

someone has hacked into Fetts45`s computer! and deleted his modeling program and his Stormtrooper Textures!He called Me on the phone telling me that!

TEXTURES? If you are going to do a hoax, make it entertaining enough that you actually make it seem sorta real. You could delete the textures and the modelling program, but you still have the ACTUAL (not) MODEL! Textures won't impact you very much: losting the model(fake) will.

:rofl:

LMFAO, this is the funniest thing ever, better than studmans jabba stunt. Hehehehe. If your going to post fake stuff. Go on your little 12 year old make beleive forums. Because you two deliquents are not doing any good to this community. I cant beleive you made us all pouse from our lives to read this junk.

What!i Never did take a stormtrooper pic from the the Force.net!it might be the same but i never took it

Uhhh, maybe I missed something here, but what exactly is the likely hood that 2 seperated pictures that were made in entirely different way end up looking exactly the same?

What!i Never did take a stormtrooper pic from the the Force.net!it might be the same but i never took it

Look pal. I know a lie when I sense one. And you are lying big time.

You should be ashamed of yourself. It's bad enough that they

let jaybiggspr stay on these forums after doing what he did. We

don't need another incident like that.

You deserve to be flamed just because of the fact you're a retard

who can't spell and lies:

*And so Morgoth waited within his fortress of Angband, he grew

hatred for the one known as Rex Raptor. In his anger he sent

forth hundreds of his Balrogs to destroy Rex_Raptor. Rex_Raptor

then stood near a wall screaming as Gothmog, The Lord of Balrogs,

cut Raptor's head off with his great black axe.*

Heh.. heh.. heh..:rolleyes::D

Hey you should really should look up the word steal. You spent more time whinning when you could go and read tutorials on how to make your own. So when you learn how to make a model that is really good come back, or else don't waste peoples time and yours posting fake things such as this!:mad:

What really bothers me is when there is a fake model, EVERYBODY gets so worked up about it. Then someone goes and does the real model, then nobody shows any interest in people do the real model. If you spent as much time help people out, as you do getting all upset over fake material, this forum would be so much better,

Archived