Home

WIP: Cloud Strife (FF VII)

Midgit Yoda

Well I've had so many requests to make a Final Fantasy VII model that I've finally decided to once and for all. It is however just a side project so don't expect me to really work hard on it untill all my main projects are done. I have worked on the head a little bit today. I have 3 screens of that.

HEAD001

HEAD002

HEAD003

He still needs lips, some work done on the eyes and of course hair and ears lol. I'll work on him some more tonight when I get back.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, very good question.......

I guess you could rip some sounds from FFX, preferably Tidus. Sure they are 2 entirely different people, but they are both the lead roles of FF games....

then again I don't think that Cloud would sound good talking about "Sin's Toxin" every other minute.

Originally posted by Midgit Yoda

I don't know who he is either, Darth Linux is supposed to send me reference pics soon.

He was the final boss in Dark Forces. He piloted the Phase 3 Darktrooper. I Played Darkforces when it first came out. Same with Jediknight and You should of hear my reaction when JediKnight 2 came out. I'll give you a sample of it "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

And that's the Sample:D

Archived