Home

Icon limit fix(help)

keo718

In multiplayer there is a limit to how many icons can be displayed on the character select menu. There is also a limit to how many maps can be displayed at one time for ffa, duel etc. respectively.

How can one remove these limitations? This is the finishing touch on a Jedimod based mod that also has the Jetpack code. Please help. Thanks.

I've had a look but the limit of player models is set at 256 and the max maps is set to 128. Is this the limit you mean or was it that 99 limit someone else mentioned?

256, are you sure? I wasnt sure of the precise number, but I know I don't have anywhere near 256, and the player model icons stop showing up after around 100. Interesting. Alot of people on this thread have addressed the problem as well. By the way, yes someone else mentioned the 99 limit.

Anyhow, is there a way you can set the 256 and 128 to unlimited?

It's some limit imposed on the scrolling player icon select in the menu boxes. I'm wading through code and menus to locate the hindrance (my guess is that it's a maximum size the rectangle will expand to, graphically - just the icon's horizontal component multiplied by 100 or somethin)

Ohh, I was referring to the total number of models allowed to be loaded into any one map, this includes player models. This has nothing to do with what you mean though. Each player only counts as one model. When you change player models, it unloads the one you have and loads the new one.

Archived