Home

Empire Airbase?

joesdomain

What would you like to see in the Empire airbase in an sequel or expansion pack?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in the Empire airbase in an sequel or expansion pack?

• Tie Fighter
    • Tie Interceptor
    • Tie Defender
    • Tie Bomber
    • Tie Advanced
    • Tie Avenger
    • Imperial Lander
    • Imperial Lamda Class Shuttle
    • Star Destroyer Imperial Class I and II
    • Super Star Destroyer

I play primarily single player games (which is why I use walls so much... it's one thing not to use them in a 3 vs 3, it's entirely different in a 7 vs 1). Still and all, I'd much rather have balance. If I want to obliterate opponents I'll take only 3 of them on :p.

Granted, I'd like to have access to different types of things at the same time too. I don't know what great distinction separates the TIE fighters from the TIE interceptors, and wouldn't mind having both at the same time. On the otherhand though, if the interceptors represent a improvement upon the TIE fighter in the movie (ie, not just in the game) then why would the Empire use fighters if they could use interceptors. After all, would you rather use a Pentium II or a Pentium IV? Especially if your life depended on it...? As for the TIE advanced, well maybe that would be the next stage of upgrades if your suggestion for a 5th tech level happened.

Kryllith

I play on single player to and I like the idea of having low cost Tie fighters. I play death matches AND RM but I prefer RM. However, it is sad to kill game play for realism. I said this before, if the game is exactly like the movie it just would'nt be fun...

And the good guys almost always wins(hoth) in the movies of course.

Archived