Home

Massive LucasForums E-Mail Problem!

Ok I don't know why this is happening, and it has never happened before. I keep getting notifications when somebody replys a thread. I am currently not subcribed to any threads. I have changed my user cp options, and I am still getting reply e-mail. I don't need these e-mails, because I check LucasForums on a daily basis.

The part that is bothering me the most is when I was still A member of AOL, I didn't get these e-mails even when I was subscribed to a thread. Now since I have switched to yahoo! I am getting my mailbox flooded with LucasForums e-mail. How can I get rid of this? I like LucasForums, but the only e-mail I want from you guys is mod/admin mail. I don't want an e-mail evertime some Tom, Dick and Shmoe replys an thread. Can you help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Well when you start a thread and it gives you the option "E-mail notification" or osmething like that, It will send an e-mail to your address so you get it even if you're ont subscribed. Ocne you do that you can't change it back i don't think :(

I doen this on the versus thread and i've had over 200 e-mails to me, i jsutm ade a folder so that when i'm e-mailed it goes in that folder and then i delete it abotu every week.

Archived