Home

Reacreate a Star Wars scene

obi

In game pull up the debug menu (shift ~) then type in "bind key screenshot". (example:bind f2 screenshot) Then when you press f2. Presto, screenshot. To find your screenshot just look in the screenshots folder in the jk2 directory. If you're running a jedi mod (jedimod jediplus) check the mod folders for the screenshots. PS. the folder should say "screenshots". Good luck, hope to see some great scenes. :)

Originally posted by jessman233

In game pull up the debug menu (shift ~) then type in "bind key screenshot". (example:bind f2 screenshot) Then when you press f2. Presto, screenshot. To find your screenshot just look in the screenshots folder in the jk2 directory. If you're running a jedi mod (jedimod jediplus) check the mod folders for the screenshots. PS. the folder should say "screenshots". Good luck, hope to see some great scenes. :)

Why thank you so much! I have a few great ideas already. Stay tuned!:cool:

Reminds me of this battle me and a few friends of mine had JK1. It was Bar and Grill 2 with the SBX 3.1 mod. We had a battle against the Imperial's and we all had Jedi skins [Mace, Yoda, ep2 Obi-wan, ep2 Anakin ect] and we all fought together against stormtroopers, officers, walkers and one really big walker. After dying a few times, we became the victors and then Yoda and Mace had a dance off in the dance club and I became the DJ. Then we had another battle and I took down five of the smaller walker's before being striked then. Then I got back up to take down the rest of the walkers.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

It can be any scene from any movie, with any characters.

This pic was sent to me by Reb Starblazer.

Show your screenies of your scenes. :)

hmmm, u can attatch pictures! i didnt know u were a mod....r u? or am i making a fool of myself?

anyway, the title of this thread reminded me of Adam and Joe...they were brilliant!! they had all the star wars figures and they made comedy clips using the figures :D it was sooo funny! i remember when wicket warrick won Big Brother and he said he wanted to spend all his money on joining darth maul back together again! :D

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

hmmm, u can attatch pictures! i didnt know u were a mod....r u? or am i making a fool of myself?

anyway, the title of this thread reminded me of Adam and Joe...they were brilliant!! they had all the star wars figures and they made comedy clips using the figures :D it was sooo funny! i remember when wicket warrick won Big Brother and he said he wanted to spend all his money on joining darth maul back together again! :D

Yea, I'm a mod in the clan forum.

Adam and Joe......I think I remember something about action figures doing scenes, and it was rather old......MAybe it was those guys...... :)

Archived