Home

Pointless Questions, Pointless Questions

Porky

I'm sorry if you all find this a bit offensive, but what's the point in all these stupid questions and posts? For example: The Monkey Island Chaingame! What's the point? A fifth game wishlist! Oh yeah, like Lucas Arts are gonna come along and put in your every demand, and finally we have the Monkey Island movies! What's the point - again?! Nobody here would know the answer. In conclusion, only ask questions if they are worthwile! Thank you for your time. I know I am a bit of a complainer, but I like to give out my opinions. Please don't mock my ways. Goodbye.

The reason people discuss things like this is for enjoyment. In my mind, it doesn’t matter what the topic is, as long as people are having fun talking about it. And as long as it doesn’t cause any harm to others. So if you don’t find a thread “fun”, then don’t take part in it!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by raVen_image

Sometimes you have to look at someone and say: "This is the best this person can do.

Stay tuned ... there really is about a 1 in 10 interesting post ratio. You have to be patient.

Say Hello to raVen_image.

He likes to imply that he's smarter than everyone by correcting spelling & grammar mistakes (On the internet, yes), using BIG SHINY words, and above all being narrow in the general mind area.

I haven't seen any interesting threads from you, raven?

Archived