Home

How to select only certain force powers in forcemod?

Enjoi9187

I wanna use forcemod, but i dont wanna allow people to increase the saber defense or saber damage, how do i do this? i love all the other changes, but the saber attack and saber defend to level 4 would require me to get used to a whole new power (15% faster) i also dont wanna disable it, because it makes it only a level 1 for saber attack, please help

I wanna use forcemod, but i dont wanna allow people to increase the saber defense or saber damage, how do i do this?

Sorry, but for right now, it's all or nothing.

I'll add cvars in the next version that will allow you to limit which level 4 abilities are available.

I'm open to other suggestions too.

Is there a console command that can allow me to change the force rank, I tried to go above 7 with g_maxforcepowerrank but I got errors.

setting g_maxForceRank to 12 will give you the highest new level, i recommend playing at level 9 or 10, as it will give more variety to your games. The highest level lets you pick all level 4 powers from both dark and light sides.

When you create the server, you can cycle through the new ranks normally by clicking the Force Mastery text, in case you were wondering. "Sith Apprentice" should appear right after Jedi Master, and continue from there.

Archived