Home

Why were my threads deleted?

Jedi Spy

I suspect the raw jealousy of SPY_jmr1 for doing this - i want some serious action taken against this prick for..

1. Editing mine and my friends messages

2. Threatening to ban me

3. Deleting all threads created by me

Could the forum administrators please contact me on

93845709 on icq or SyNtAxBxT on Aim to get this matter sorted i mean what is the point in coming to this forum if a mod deletes all ur posts for no reason ? :confused:

Spy_jmr1 get a grip and stop obsessing son thx.

1. No he didnt edit any of your posts...

2. He only threatend you once..

3.Uh,that one thread was in flames and it SHOULD've been deleted...

funny how SPy hasnt said one thing to you after his "reasons to ban you" post and you keep saying he is obssessed.....Matt Windu or someone else also could've deleted it.

Jedi Spy, let me give you a piece of advice, and don't take this the wrong way.

If you want to get something accomplished, insulting a moderator on the public forums is NOT the way to do it. More often than not, it will just encourage your getting banned.

My advice is in the future, if you have a problem with a moderator, please contact that mod first via PM (private message) or email and work it out there. If that fails, THEN come to an admin and talk to them in private. Spamming the boards like this won't help you or make our job any easier.

I sent you a message in your PMs, so hopefully things are under control now.

Well whoever deleted his challenge thread removed a source of entertainment from the forums!

Could it not have been moved into the Swamp instead?

Kurgan - I see your point about keeping these things private but this is OUR community and the moderators should be subject to scrutiny as much as the posters. If people are afraid to challenge moderator decisions then surely this stifles debate and will make people leave the forums!

Jedi Spys challenge post was done tongue in cheek and, while it belonged in the swamp rather than here, it did not warrant deletion.

In my opinion anyway.

Archived