Home

WIP: Sephiroth

Twisted Vertex

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea for sephiroth's sword thingy don't give him a holster for his marsume (he doesn't have one) instead see if you can make a stance of him holding his marsume so its pointing backwards when he walks & runs when he turns his saber (sword) off, when he has it out ready to attack he holds it like the other models.

wha do ya think? use ful or not?

im hurt most people don't enjoy my presence makes me feel bad, really bad

Originally posted by Vincent EX-Turk

I also play FF7, and your right he doesnt have a sheath for his sword.

He sort of did, but it was more of a ring on his belt. Not a big sheath like that. But then again it doesn't look too bad.

I have an idea for sephiroth's sword thingy don't give him a holster for his marsume (he doesn't have one) instead see if you can make a stance of him holding his marsume so its pointing backwards when he walks & runs when he turns his saber (sword) off, when he has it out ready to attack he holds it like the other models.

That would be hard to do. And it requires a $15k dollar program(Correct me if I'm wrong)

actually he does not even have a ring for his sword when they r tiny in the game of FF7 they just stuck the sword to his side. he has nothin to sheath his sword. and the swords name is "Massumune" i have a replica of the sword that it is modeled after. the handle is 2' long and the blade is (on mine) is 5 1/2 possible 6' in length. but Sephiroth walked with his sword flatside down on his shoulder whilst holdin in his hand (this is in the cutscenes of the game, when he's not killin someone). so there's no sheath for his sword. especially if your modelin the Sephiroth from the final battle in Clouds mind where he was in his pants and boots no shirt. those who've made it this far in the FF7 game no what i'm talkin bout.

YEah so, everything is complete. I removed the sword holster thing. everything went through assimalte fine, and look nice in modview. Ingame was a new story. PURE HELL.......SERENITY NOW!!! SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!

breath......ok....He has no head, The arms are holding the saber behind his back, the saber is like 15 feet in the air. He walks like he is friggin drunk, and the are nice little spaces between the segements. My question, What kind of person wants to go through this each model? .........My god this is horrible.

Ut2k3 is looking sooooooooooooo good right now.

Archived